Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya, Tomorrow

Welp, I leave tomorrow, so unreal. It all still seems like a dream, like its all pretend but then I look at my list of stuff I still need to do and pack and reality sets back in. Yesterday and today are full of last minute errands, meeting up with friends one last time, and running around the house frantically trying to pack five months into two suitcases. Way too much to do in the little time that I have left.

My flight leaves tomorrow around 10pm out of Dulles, so thankfully I'll have the morning and early afternoon to finish up all I need to do as well. After a 7 hour flight, I should land in London Heathrow early Saturday morning and have the rest of the day to somehow attempt to find my dorm, move all my stuff in, and go shopping for all the essentials I'm unable to bring with me... aka all toiletries, towels, bedding, food. Luckily, we have a family friend who lives in London, not far from where I am staying, and she gave me what she thinks is the easiest way to get from the airport to my dorm which cuts down on the chaos a little bit. Also, in another twist of fate, I just found out that a friend from high school who I haven't spoken with since will also be studying at UofW this spring! So strange how things like that work out, but so thankful to know someone else over there.

Thats all for now, next post I'll be in LONDON!

1 comment:

  1. Safe safe safe travels!!! You will be greatly missed in 529! It isnt going to be the same without you there everyday!!!

    LOVE YOU ROOOMIEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete